Wednesday 27 January 2016

First project: First Marriage, Then Love

So for my very first translation project I have decided to translate First Marriage, Then Love《先婚厚爱》by Mo Ying 莫萦! There's a summary and machine translated version out there, linked in shushengbar's post here: < http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=6828 > , but I've read through the first few chapters of it and the difficulty level is right up my alley, so I will be providing a smoother translation of it, to the best of my abilities!

I haven't gone through the machine translated version yet, as I didn't want to be too influenced by it, but Google Translate can be pretty accurate sometimes, much better than using a dictionary like I do XD If you guys can't wait for my translation, as I will be taking a lot more time, you guys can read the m translated version here: < https://pippisite.wordpress.com/2015/09/30/fmtl-chapter-001/ > to get the big picture of what is happening.

Anyways, I will try my best! The first chapter will be posted soon!

Bye~!


Chapter Index

7 comments :